The Business Travel Conference is open to everyone with responsibility for booking, buying, arranging or managing business travel and meetings at companies large and small.
This includes everyone from PAs, secretaries, receptionists, travel administrators, event/meetings organisers and office managers, to contract negotiation/expense reduction analysts, procurement depatments, travel managers and finance personnel.
The two day event comprises of a mixture of thought provoking keynotes, targeted case studies and interactive workshops to suit delegates with different levels of experience in the industry plus an integrated exhibition featuring up to 60 leading suppliers of business travel and meetings management.
On our first day (Tuesday 19th) we will also finish the day with a drinks and canape networking reception with entertainment in the exhibition area.
What previous delegates say about TBTC
• 92% of TBTC'16 delegates said they took away ideas or knowledge that they can put into practice in their role as a business travel arranger
• 81% said they will be able to save their company more money as a result of attending TBTC'16
• 93% rated TBTC'16 as a very good or excellent event
• 95% would recommend the event to colleagues
• 97% rated the quality and range of exhibitors as very good or excellent